October flavour box will have the following chocolates:
* Coffee praline with date, maple and cardamom jam and a whole hazelnut (eat as whole and explore the many flavours and notes of the choc, it contains a whole hazelnut so for that reason best not to bite into it)
* Cashew “cookie”. Cashew simple praline in dark bean to bar chocolate shells.
* Apple pecan cinnamon pie ( garden apple pate de fruit with home made pecan cinnamon praline) in different shape moulds
* salted caramel with walnut praline with chunks of roasted walnuts
* Salted caramel with peanut gianduja and cacao nibs
* Blackcurrant gianduja with real lemon Turkish delight
* Almond praline with Chai spice
Chocolate used is bean to bar dark, mylk and white stone ground chocolate. (origin Peru)
Ingredients: cacao nibs, raw sugar, coconut milk powder, almond powder, cacao butter, vanilla, PECANS, CASHEW, Turkish delight ( sugar, lemon, corn flour) blackcurrant, apples, raw sugar, normal sugar, pectin, citric acid, cinnamon, coffee, date, maple, cardamom oil (natural) HAZELNUT
Each bonbon weighs average 11g-13g
Colours used are natural colours from Roxy and Rich or the chef rubber. They are azo free but have some E number ingredients.
Any questions, please ask.
These will be available for posting on the / from the 5th of September.
Enjoy within 2 weeks. BB 31st of oct.
All is dairy free, also soya free and plastic free. None have gluten in but I use gluten in the kitchen. Very little chance some ending up in choc, but the label will say may contain GLUTEN