Edit: irregular box is left with 2 flavours missing.
In July and August when the weather is cool once a month I will make few flavours for the love of chocolate.
I love making up new recipes and when not making too many chocolates , I can spend time and develop a new recipe.
July flavour box will have the following chocolates:
* Coffee orange hazelnut gianduja
* Coffee gianduja with halva and sesame brittle ( soaked and dehydrated sesame cookies made at home, no gluten)
* Salted caramel and home made peanut butter white ( vegan stoneground ) Chocolate gianduja.
* chilli, Indian spicy mango and buckwheat “popadom”
* chilli ganache and Indian spicy mango
I don’t use any preservatives so chocolate shelf life is maximum 3 weeks and a half, however they are best to be eaten while very fresh.
All is gluten dairy free, also soya free and plastic free.
Keep in a cool place.
Any questions please ask.
Small amount of peanut butter gianduja cups are also made in July and Turkish delights.